When you submit a request, a "ticket" is created. You can then communicate with the School by e-mail, or directly from the Hub website.
How do I follow my tickets?
To access it, go to your profile > My activities, on the top right of your screen.
You will then be able to consult the history of all your tickets from this page, and answer them
On this page, you will see all the information about your request, but also the last activity and the status of your request
What is the status of the ticket?
There are several different statuses for a ticket
- Open: We have received your request. It is being processed
- Pending: We have asked you for additional information. We are waiting for your answer
- Without any answer from you, a reminder will be sent to you after 3 days
- Again without answer, a second and last reminder will be sent to you after 2 additional days (= 5 days after the hold)
- Finally, without any answer, your ticket will be automatically considered as resolved after 2 more days (=7 days between our last answer and the automatic closing of the ticket)
- Solved: We have solved your request
- If your problem persists despite the solution, you can answer it within 4 days. Your ticket will be opened again. After this period, it will be definitively closed
- Closed (solved+4 days): Your request is automatically closed 4 days after it has been resolved. You will not be able to add any more elements to this ticket. Nevertheless, if needed, you can still create a "follow-up" of your first ticket. You will then create a new one, linked to the first.
Notes & Tips
1 request = 1 ticket
To facilitate the processing of your requests, please create a different ticket per problem → https://support.bsb-education.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Provide as many elements as possible when you contact us: screenshot(s), steps to reproduce the problem etc...
- The treatment of your request will be better: an efficient treatment is a request solved in only 1 answer!
You can close your request yourself
If your request is resolved, you can close it yourself without us having to do so
→ Directly from your ticket, you will find a button provided for this purpose. You can use it responding or not to the ticket
In advance "You're welcome 😉"
There is no need to simply reply with a "Thank you!" to a solved ticket. It will only result in reopening it. We understand in advance your satisfaction which is our main goal!
I haven't received any feedback
If you have not yet received a response, there is no need to contact us again on the same subject, as this would create a new ticket.
- We get a lot of requests. Don't worry, your turn will come 🙂
- We may already be exchanging internally on your ticket. You will receive an answer soon
Please just follow the activity of the ticket and if it is urgent, you can go to the administration building to see your contact person.