Anticipating your international mobility is essential if you wish to have course and/or exam accommodations (within the framework of the Mission Handicap) or if you need to follow up on specific care and/or treatment during your semester/year abroad.
Also, if you are requesting accommodations for courses and/or exams due to a disability for the first time, there is a delay in the processing of the response from the Maison Départementale pour les Personnes Handicapées (MDPH) in order to issue the certificate of accommodation. This document is essential for the implementation of your accommodations within BSB and allows us to make the relay with the partner university easier. This procedure will be explained to you by the Mission Handicap.
The different steps to follow are detailed below:
- Ask Mission Handicap about the possibilities of taking your situation into account between 3 and 4 months before the selection campaign:
This first meeting will allow you to discuss your various needs and answer your questions.
- Make an appointment with the International Relations Department (DRI) and the Mission Handicap to discuss your international project (at least 3 months before the selection campaign):
This will allow us to contact the Disability Officer of the institution you wish to attend and to inform you of the possibilities of support on site. Please note that the accommodations you will benefit from within BSB may not be transposable to a partner university.
- Following the exchanges between the DRI and the partner institutions, you will receive a feedback from the DRI and the Mission Handicap on the possibilities of departure (about 2 months before the selection campaign);
- Make a second appointment with the DRI to define your project in detail (one month to 15 days before the selection campaign);
- At the time of the campaign, your project is defined;
- After the assignment, start preparing the administrative procedures with the help of the DRI and the partner institution.