Grant from the Auvergne Rhône Alpes Regional Council.
Students from the Lyon campus only, cannot be combined with the Erasmus + scholarship.
This scholarship is not an entitlement. It is allocated within the limits of the credits allocated by the Region.
SCHOLARSHIP RESTRICTED TO STUDENTS LEAVING FOR NON-EUROPEAN COUNTRIES ONLY.
What are the eligibility criteria?
|I am eligible if….
|I am not eligible if...
I benefit, during my internship mobility, from a net monthly compensation of more than €600.60 (€710.60 for scholarship students on social criteria or with disabilities).
- You can, during your course, benefit from a maximum of 48 weeks of scholarships in total, in License and Master (or equivalent) in a higher education establishment in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes.
- You are not given priority if you have already received a grant from the Region in the face of requests from students or higher education apprentices from the same establishment who have never received aid from the Region before.
- The regional grant can be combined with other grants, except for an international mobility grant awarded by another French Region.
- A higher education student or apprentice, even registered jointly in several eligible establishments, can only receive one regional grant for the same mobility.
- For students and apprentices enrolled in health and social training, and given the specificity and duration of the internships, it is possible to have several host organizations, but these internships must be consecutive.
When should I submit my dossier?
CAREFULL ! The scholarship application file must be submitted:
- Before your departure
How and where should I enter my file?
This file is completely dematerialized, ie the documents must only be downloaded and not printed.
For more information I consult:
- The Guide for students – Input help
- The video tutorial
- Le International Mobility Region Scholarship Regulations
- Go to the platform: https://bourses.auvergnerhonealpes.fr/aides
- I enter my access codes to the platform provided by the IR referents of my faculty.
- I create my unique account then I submit my request.
|Before my departure
|During my mobility
|On my return
|At the latest one week after my return to France, I must upload the following documents:
Pay attention to the dates and procedures for submitting supporting documents:
- For the attendance certificate: as soon as you arrive at the reception structure.
- For the end certificate and the report: "At the earliest 15 days before the end of the mobility and within 3 months following the end of this mobility"
- The scholarship can be paid in one go on production of the final certificate and the end-of-stay report
- The amount depends on the number of weeks of training or internship actually completed.
- The scholarship will be paid after receipt of the supporting documents by the Region.
/! \ In the event of cancellation of the stay before the departure date, the Region proceeds, except in cases of force majeure, to recover the fixed aid already paid.
Additional aid: special cases
The additional flat-rate aid for scholarship holders based on social criteria or with disabilities can be paid before the start of the mobility, in view of the certificate issued by the authorized body for the academic year of the mobility.
This certificate must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice for the corresponding nominative transport ticket.
|All these aids are cumulative
Case of scholarship students
(Additional flat-rate aid)
Case of students with disabilities
(Students or apprentices in higher education)
|Payout and Eligibility
|After presentation of the definitive or provisional notification of the CROUS in the first instance.
|After production of the disability card or the notification issued by the MDPH.
Variable according to scholarship level:
7 = 530 €
|Paid only once if two mobilities in the same academic year.
|Compatible with additional flat-rate aid based on social criteria.