If you are unable to access your BSB account, there may be several reasons. Among them:
- You've forgotten your password
- You've changed your phone number, but haven't updated it on your profile.
- You've lost your phone or it's temporarily inaccessible
Whatever the reason, if you're blocked, please contact the IT Department via the contact form, category Access to my account :
Note: Please enclose proof of identity with your request.
We will proceed as follows:
- We'll send you a temporary password, specifying its period of validity, so that you can log in.
- You must then update your information at https://myaccount.microsoft.com using this password.
- If you've forgotten your password, you can then follow the steps described in this article: Changing your password
- If you were blocked by the obsolete telephone verification, your information will have been updated beforehand, and you will then be able to reconnect with your usual password.